Please note our GDPR policy here: GDPR
Just Homes accepts referrals from: Housing Agencies, Social Services, Advice Centres, Probation Offices, Religious Organisations. Self-referrals for men’s accommodation will be considered. We will always take steps to check the authenticity of any referrals received.
Men’s project referrals
- Single male aged between 18-59.
- Actively seeking work.
- JSA claimants who are British citizens and those who have a right to reside in this country.
- EU Nationals who are on JSA and who can claim HB.
- Willingness to comply with projects aims, ethos and conditions of residence.
We run ‘jobs-led’ hostels and do not accept clients who have an active or recent substance or alcohol problem. We do accept applications from ex-offenders but any offer will be subject to our risk assessment. We do not usually accept offenders with a history of violence or property convictions. We do not accept people who are ESA claimants.
Accommodation provision: Single room in a hostel setting with shared facilities. A cooked evening meal, facilities for making a packed lunch and a self-service breakfast with cereal, bread etc. are provided free of charge to every resident. There are also free laundry facilities available. Residents are not allowed to cook for themselves.
Support:. We provide one-to-one and group support to find work, maintain income and develop skills to move into independent living. We also work with a variety of partner organisations to provide specialist support.
Women’s project referrals:
- Women with children/pregnant and homeless.
- No recourse to public funds (must be referred by a supporting agency).
- Has application or appeal with Home Office or willing to make one.
- In exceptional circumstances a married couple with children may be considered.
- Willingness to comply with projects aims, ethos and Conditions of Residence.
We do not accept self-referrals for our women’s accommodation.
Families with children over the age of 16 are unlikely to be accommodated because of the vulnerable nature of women within the house.
Please read our Conditions of Residence.
Accommodation Provision: Furnished rooms in a shared house with shared kitchen and communal lounge. Some cleaning supplies and free laundry facilities are provided for our residents.
Support: We provide one to one and group support. We also work with partner organisations to ensure more specialist support such as immigration, parenting skills, counselling, health care services and improving life skills. Residents are expected to take part in a small amount of voluntary work tasks where possible with our partner social enterprise.
Social Services Referral for Women
Please complete the Referral Form Social Services
For other agencies: please send an email to:- email@example.com for enquiries, during weekday working hours. We cannot take self-referrals from the general public. Thank you.